posted by Sari
1. Customs and entry officials were nice, friendly and professional. Props to them.
2. What's with low-carb bagels? I mean Isn't bread supposed to be one of the more important sources of carbohydrates in our diet. This Atkinson thing is going way overoboard.
3. Cells are everywhere. Compared to three years ago, everybody and his cousin has a cell. Yay.
4. Princeton is pretty much what it was, few shops have changed owners, varsity is still doing its endless rounds of renovations but otherwise, nothing much has changed.
5. I had forgotten the absence of blue-laws. Even the library admission office was open on sunday so I got my access card right away. So does this mean I have to start working right away?
6. If you want to contact me, do so via university e-mail address.
More coherent thoughts later, I am off to have a frappucino,