Posted by jukkahoo
I just found out that there is apparently a blogger day, ostensibly called BlogDay. The idea of the day is that "every blogger should have one day which will be dedicated to know other bloggers, from other countries or areas of interests. In one long moment In August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post a recommendation of 5 new Blogs."
Yeah, only heard about it meself just some two minutes ago. And a day (or two) late...) But it sounds like a decent idea, so here goes. A list of blogs I personally follow and think that you might also enjoy - or if not, at least give a chance for:
- As the name says: a groovy place for all proper aficionados of weird, strange, sleazy and horrifying.
- The estimable author of such wonderful books as Physiognomy, Memoranda and The Portrait of Mrs. Charbuque, Jeffrey Ford has started his own Livejournal. Hurrah and Huzzah!
- Matthew Cheney is smart, intelligent and well-read.
- Robert Sabella has been around for a long time and still keeps saying (well, writing really) the right stuff about speculative fiction.
- I think this one is just what the doctor ordered. It's occasionally petty and shows somewhat bad taste, but when have I ever let that stop me?
And now, you.